The top ten reasons it is Good to Be Humble:
10. The delicious irony of being unable to point out that you are.
9. You can commiserate with Mac Davis about how hard it is.
8. High winds are not as scary due to your less inflated head.
7. You are less likely to be injured as a participant in a bar fight.
6. You find out a lot of interesting things when you are not thinking about the next thing you are going to say.
5. Not always having to deal with hordes of adoring fans.
4. "Humility goes before disaster, a humble spirit before a fall" ...or not! (verse 18)
3. Because it is easier than being whistlble.
2. Others held in greater esteem than you? Not a problem!
1. I hear there is pie.